Unisex Sizing! Please check size-chart above. Please contact us with any questions.
Each shirt is patterned, cut, and sewn in the USA from 165gsm DriRelease fabric.
85/15 Polycotton DriRelease fabric with 30+ UPF Sun Protection
Three rear pockets - 6in depth
Rubberized 15cm zipper closure on rear center pocket
Flatlock torso stitching
Quick drying, anti-odor, and antimicrobial.
Machine Wash In Warm Water
Wash With Like Colors
Do Not Bleach
Lay Flat To Dry
All orders ship within 1-2 business days. Free size exchanges within 30 days.
Our fabric instills a sense of comfort in knowing that its benefits are natural and inherent, using no chemical performance treatments.
The engineered blend of DriRelease fibers optimizes the wicking, drying, anti-odor and comfort of all fabrics, naturally.
A design asthetic inspired by the laid back Southern California culture. Our shirts are Not For Racing, but For Everything Else.
- MGMark G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCasual and comfortable
Purchased for my more casual rides and bikepacking. 6’ 170” 40” chest. Medium fits with a bit of breathing room. Material dries fast and is soft. I like it.
- DDDaniel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoSo Far So Good
When I read some of the reviews, sometimes I am rather skeptical.
But I must say, I have had nothing but good things to say about your shirt.
It has quickly become my favorite bike shirt.
Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see some of your upcoming offerings.
- JSJake S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoPerfect Balance
love the relaxed fit, makes trail and gravel riding feel a lot more relaxed. material is light, flexible and breathable. love that ocean and san offers crash replacement, it’s what tipped the scales for me to buy!
- CHChandler H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agobest cycling non-race shirt ever
Great color, more tan than eucalyptus in my eyes but nonetheless an amazing shirt. Traditional cycling shirts suck, but this does not. Getting more when I can.
- KDKen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLuv it and so practical
Luv the fact that I can wear the l/s and s/s for multiple activities that I take part in (mtb, gravel, road, tennis, pickleball, etc.)